Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Journey Begins

So yeah here I am at Sogo Hotel near the bus station. I arrived way ahead on time so I decided to take a nap at a nearby motel but before that I would like to write something first about the first step of my so called moving to the sin city.

It was 12 am when I was still at my place and my sister remind me of the time. My ticket is 1 am I should be at the bus station my now but still I don't know but then again it's something I really have to do.

so there I go, went to the bus station and I was on time. I don't really know what those people think of passengers. They turn the air con so high that I need to bring out another cloth to cover my self. I feel like a frozen food in a freaking refrigerator. I am used to cold it should not bother me but it does because it's already too much. It feels more than December back home.

anyway I arrive here and I don't know I feel so numb the first thing on my mind was find a hotel with a wifi so I can blog haha! only to find out that this is the only hotel in this place and I'm glad it has a wifi..

so it's time now to take a nap I have a very long way to go..

blogging from sogo motel near the Dau bus station :) 

signing off!
aryan

No comments:

Post a Comment